- Responsible for data capture, data validation and updating relevant applications as per the defined process in addition to meeting TAT and maintaining accuracy in day-to-day transaction processing in client/internal applications process flows
- Administering new enrollment applications, terminations and changes to member records
- Processing electronic enrollment discrepancy and notifying groups when enrollment files are not correct
- Reviewing system error reports and making corrections as necessary
- Notifying members of physician changes and terminations.
- Receive all tax forms that should be captured in the database from originating units
- Keep all tax forms in the order received in a secure place until entered into the system
- Ensure the data is entered correctly
- Check the data entered, compare with source document and ensure data accuracy
- Validate, accept and process the data in the system
- Extract a report on data entry activity daily and submit to concerned operating units
- Raise revenue by 80%
- Input surgical tools from catalog into a Microsoft Excel database.
- Test new technology being engineered.
- Clean office.
- Key prescriptions for Northern Region and Vermont stores.
- Responsible for the quality check and post processing of navigational and bathymetric data.
- Preparing anchor pattern charts according to company and client format for deliverable.
- Assisting project management, business line and survey teams to prepare survey line planning.
- Supervised and quality check on the deliverable to meet the client’s and company standard.
- Provide guide and support to field and data processor in charting, processing and GIS related matters in general.
- Responsible in assisting project manager for desktop study and planning for a new project in line.
- Performed data analysis for future project reference.
- Executed the proof machine for all daily transactions.
- Manually loading accounts to core systems.
- Balancing of all asset, liability and income accounts.
- Process loan extensions and other file maintenance items as necessary.
- Use core systems to create blocks of transactions for loan payments and certificate of deposits.