data management analyst
- Responsible for day to day setup and maintenance of securities on BNY Mellon’s Managed Accounts Group platforms, pricing of securities on a daily basis, providing analysis of production type data issues, working with team members to resolve issues and implement procedures where applicable. Daily setup and maintenance of securities and prices on the various applicable Asset Management platforms.
- Responsible for daily validations to ensure data of highest quality across the organization, and following up with various responsible teams to correct data where needed.
- Project support on various initiatives across the Asset Management organization, including writing of business requirements, UAT testing project work to ensure requirements are met, and monitoring once a project moves to the production phase.
- Daily validation of accounting and other data related to the managed accounts group, to ensure the highest quality of data across the organization.
- Communicate with internal business areas and outside vendors as needed to support daily production work and project needs.