Data Administrator Resume Examples
- Deploy emails with active campaign.
- In charge of making sure all of the tech data was inputted correctly in order to be able to bill the client.
- Discuss any problems found with the techs, and push them to do their admin work to their best abilities.
- I am now working remotely a few hours a day.
- Added and maintained Global Securities Master file database using data from various vendors such as Bloomberg, Standard & Poor’s, DTC and Euroclear.
- Set up Bank Loans, Derivatives, CACTs, Fractions and other physical securities on SMDB platform.
- Interacted with internal and external client teams to resolve data errors.
- Researched and rectified an average of 50 security system discrepancies per day.
- Selected to travel internationally to assist and train new hires in Manchester, UK
- Led data entry team using spreadsheets and statistical software designed for data imputation.
- Collected different primary data using various methods including, interviews, newspaper and magazines, surveys and collated data
- Supervised household survey, establishment and various surveys.
- Coordinated various events and administrative data work obtained from different field works.
- Presented progress report to my industry-based supervisor monthly.
- Searched for startups, companies, and persons relevant to them.
- Validated info via different services.
- Created a DB for each industry.
- Managed and maintained employee organization, which included organizing events, being accountable for funds and sustaining a budget
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as General Managers, engineers, and route technicians, to ensure job success.
- Participated in establishing compatibility with third party software products by helping to develop programs for modification and integration.
- Provide technical support and services for route technicians working in the field installing, maintaining and collecting machines
- Key and program specified commands and engineering specifications into computer system to change functions and test final layout before and after installation
- Provide technical guidance and/or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems
- Modified a comprehensive commercial data reporting package to reflect growth in company’s performance.
- Preparation and analyzing month end reports for several principles that the group deals with for both our local and regional markets.
- Planning the demand for our region (specifically Zimbabwe, Zambia & Malawi) for all our principles and generate orders.
- Cooperate with our commercial teams across the region to verify order requirements and optimise our ordering process.
- Generate monthly regional trading reports for the group and IMS reports for all our suppliers.
- Trained graduate trainees on demand planning and company data reporting.
- Suggested changes to the ordering process to maximize capacity utilization on our trucks and reduce freight rate percentage to our regional loads.
data administrator/ solution specialist
- Performed data analysis and documentation.
- Recommended data standardisation and usage to ensure data integrity.
- Designed and developed schema data models.
- Create a VB Script in excel to speed up redundant processes.
- Transferred data from various sources like MS Excel, MS Access, and SQL Server using SSIS and then created reports using this data using SSRS.
- Identified and added the report parameters and created the reports based on the requirements
- Performed maintenance duties like optimization of queries, functions and stored procedures.
- Provides complex user reports using T-sql
- Promote system in a positive way and assist with system education to ensure that statistics are accurate and understood by all users
- Capture/reporting accurately on time
- Control sheet to monitor incoming stats & outstanding stats
- Responsible for data capture, outstanding & rejected data and compiling and distributing all monthly reports
- Manage and quality assurance of the client processes ( Data tracking, importing, summaries, reports, ad hoc queries and analysis)
- Liaison with coordinators, data captures, key account managers, clinic sisters, operational managers, regional managers and clients
- Investigation and analysis of statistic errors, queries, complaints and implementing corrective action within agreed turnaround times
- Reason-ability , quality assurance and accuracy analysis on all data, reports and statistics system
- Assist with statistics system maintenance and participation in system development and improvement
- Assist with training of all LOH staff on the statistics system and monthly reporting
- Compile monthly statistic summaries, reports Ad hoc and data analysis for all clients
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.