- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve member’s problems.
- Determine charges that are billed with the members’ to make sure if it should be covered or not.
- Acted as interface between the client base and engineering team.
- Work with back office personnel as needed to resolve issues with customers’ accounts.
junior customer advocate
- Obtain and check all relevant information to assess the validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as incorrect output of reports, incorrect computations, etc.
- Checks issues after deployment to ensure that appropriate fixes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Constant collaboration with Engineering to solve clients’ issues.
- Recommend improvements in products to enhance the system’s features or prevent future problems.
- Assist customers with their health insurance policy, including giving them deductible information and estimated costs of procedures or Dr. visits.
- Adjust claims and research claims and codes for approvals/denials
- Assist with appointments and verifying insurance with Dr. offices.
- file management paperwork
- Process payday loan, title loan and cash checking transactions.
- Handle large sums of cash on daily basis according to company guidelines.
- Use data entry skills to enter customer applications into the system.
- Greet/acknowledge every customer within 5 seconds of entering the store.
- Allow NO Customer to wait in line more than 60 seconds.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all customers face to face or over the phone.
- Answer the phone before the third ring according to guidelines.