customer advocate (account manager)
- Nurtured & grew key revenue metrics within accounts by driving usage through multiple project implementation
- Drove user adoption of programs across cross functional teams through efficient marketing & communication
- Conducted knowledge management training sessions & webinars to nurture new program creators
- Operated as Application Consultant on Greenfield client projects, managed project roadmap & escalations
- Conducted market research & store visits to explore and configure use cases compatible for the platform
- Worked with sales team for presales activities & conducted Product demos as part of sales pitches
- Improved application conversion rates through successful marketing of product upgrades to clients.
- Worked on paid cancellation of clients and successfully brought down the cancellation rate.
- Conducted online training sessions to new clients and led on boarding process to ensure success rate.
- Helped team to design drip emails which in return increased the response rate of customer.
- Helped team to design the application on the feedback based of clients.
- Strategized on new business and expanded footprint into existing accounts
- Devised and conducted continuous best practice webinar sessions to the install base
- Primarily answered inbound calls from high profile retiree clients about their Medicare Health Insurance.
- Chosen by management to make outbound calls to our high profile retiree clients about their benefits when time permitted.
- Reviewed clients claims, benefits and resolved clients issues.
- Strategized the pricing plan as per the market requirement and target audience.
- Receive deposits and/or payments to customers’ accounts.
- Cash checks according to company policies and guidelines.
- Monitor cash drawer levels and balance daily to ensure ending balance reflects cash activity throughout the day.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on financial products available.
- Monitor branch vault levels, ordering currency and preparing currency to be shipped to Federal Reserve.
- Open new accounts and update existing accounts for clients.
- Supervise others as required and provide on-the-job training.
- Verify insurance coverage for Retail and Group members
- Responsible for assisting members with pharmacy prescriptions
- Provide first call resolutions
- Responded to inbound support requests from clients on how to use the application and help them get on board.