- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Sweep, mop and/ or vacuum floors
- Prepare rooms for meetings and events
- Wash windows, walls, etc
- Replenish supplies, such as bathroom items; replace light bulbs.
- Empty wastebaskets, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Cleaned rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards were met.
- Polished silver accessories and metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Emptied wastebaskets and transported other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Cleaned rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
- Cleaned toilets, sinks, showers, and bathroom floors.
- Performed basic cleaning duties to keep building and premises neat and clean at all times.
- Cleaned building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Cleaned and sanitized restrooms/bathrooms using established practices and procedures.Mixed water and detergents in containers to prepare cleaning solutions.
- Performed routine and comprehensive custodial maintenance of assigned facilities.
- Assisted in watching over children when the teacher’s needed to be relieved for a moment. Also watched over the children during their lunch time.
- Clean and disinfect:
- My duties is to keep the School in a induce position for children to learn
- Repair and adjust seats, doors, and windows, and install and repair accessories
- Maintain the up keep of the bolier in the winter and the A/C unit in the winter
- Handling and ensuring the proper use of multiple chemicals
- Organizing and maintaining a cleaning cart
- Responding to incidences including spills, possible slipping hazards, and discharge of bodily fluids
- Cleaning and maintaining central air conditioning unit and other large equipment
- Received training on and properly using vehicle with the purpose of waxing hallways and other floors
- Lifting and moving loads as large as 200 lbs.