- Mopping & Sweeping School Hallways
- Operating Automatic Scrubbing Machines
- Removing Furniture from Classrooms
- Replacing Same Furniture
- Cleaning After Sports Games
- Maintain grounds and building appearance.
- Ensure safety regulations were followed.
- Keep proper records of items and tools.
- File proper forms and keep accurate records.
- Telephonic representation on behalf of the organisation as well as, offering support to the clientele by handling their queries.
- Setting up and managing filing systems, recording information, maintaining important documents. I also ensured the completion of all forms during account opening in accordance with company procedures.
- Maintained scheduling and event calendars including staff roster.
- Established work procedures and schedules and kept track of the daily tasks geared towards productivity at the office.
- Service, clean, or supply classrooms.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming.
- Set up, arrange, or remove decorations, tables, chairs, or ladders to prepare the building for events such as meetings
- Complete necessary work in a timely manner
- Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.Sort materials, such as metals, glass, wood, paper or plastics, into appropriate containers for recycling.
- Operate floor scrubbers and buffers
- Operate various hand and power tools needed in the process of cleaning classrooms
- Perform general cleaning duties, such as but not limited to mopping, dusting, sweeping.
- Perform various building maintenance duties, including wax stripping , floor waxing, drywall repair, minor plumbing.
- Performed floor scrubbing with walk behind scrubber as needed.