- Started at Tilcon New York as a billing analyst 1994.
- Manually input tickets for sales and invoiced customers
- Kept track of monthly totals for the sales department
- Ordered supplies for the company
- PROMOTED TO ASSISTANT CREDIT MANAGER 1997
- Reconciled accounts, customer collection calls, supervised when the Credit manager was not available, handled accounts with the company attorney
- PROMOTED TO CREDIT MANAGER 2002
- Credit appraisal of home loan applications as per the organisations credit policies and SOP’s with best Turn Around Time.
- Underwriting of Home loans and mortgage loans for salaried, Self Employed Non Professionals,Self Employed Professionals and Non individual entities.
- Interact with customers and understand their business model and financial position for assessing creditworthiness of customers by verifying income documents and financial statements.
- Identifying the risks involved in lending and helping organisation to maintain its asset portfolio healthy.
- Responsible for collections for all New York Customers
- Reported monthly to the Controller for month end
- Bi-weekly credit meetings with sales and CEO, COO for past due balances and new customers
- Authority to close accounts, send to collections and have all appropriate information to direct to the company Attorney.
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit or commercial, real estate.
- Reconciled accounts, handled cash sale accounts
- Created new procedures and trained new personnel
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Verifying & scrutinizing the Documents of customer i.e. (KYC, Salary Slip, Bank Stat. etc.) in Sanction Files, & Rejection.
- Interact with the customer in order to determine the loan requirement, purpose of loan, income sources.
- Verify the documents that have been provided by the customer and request for pending documents through concerned team. Post login of file into the system, conduct verification or initiate for verifications through third party/directly, wherever available as per guidelines received by Head Office.
- Conduct personal discussion to resolve all queries related to issues identified during verifications