- Responsible for the design, art direction and management of all the company’s product lines, including corporate videos and Identities of Clients. Managed all aspects of development including design planning, art direction, editorial, lettering, color separations, and press approvals.Served as creative director (consultant ) and product manager for Industrial and Corporate Organizations Responsible for design, editorial and new product development.
- Wrote and/or edited copy for the majority of product lines.
- Supervised graphic designers, an art director and support personnel.
- Managed the work of freelance artists and outside design services.
- Explain products to persuade customers to make purchases.
- Design, create, and provide product samples, coupons, and informational brochures.
- Use of computers to produce signage.
- Use of a POS system to track and handle purchases.
- Teaching weekly classes to customers on how to work with specific products and designs.
- Write articles, interviews, reviews, and other related informative material.
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology. Past and ongoing satisfied employers include:
- Create, research, interview, edit, and produce audio interviews and podcasts for a variety of markets.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites. Past satisfied employers include: