- Deliver merchandise and collect payment.
- Planning the route
- Controlling the package quality
- Repair of working vehicle
- Deliver packages in a timely manner.
- Pick up packages during the ready window.
- Driving safely consistently and for extended periods of time.
- Helping customers with any questions and needs.
- Sorting packages to ensure they all reach the correct destination.
- Complete domestic and international paperwork.
- Pickup, load and account for items to be delivered.
- Provid excellent customer service.
- Locate recipients and deliver items which may involve operation of motor vehicle.
- Provides assistance to resolve customer issues.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding delivery schedules, missing items, etc.
- Load truck with daily merchandise to be delivered and unloads merchandise for customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Maintained contact with driver throughout day
- Modified daily routes to accommodate customers needs
- Establishd new routes to manage timely delivery
- Pick up package/ parcels for delivery of final destination
- Packages consisted of legal, financial documents airline tickets etc..
- Maintained accurate documentation for pickups and deliveries and handed in reports after each shift.
- Developed understanding of most efficient routes to take for deliveries to avoid high traffic and construction areas.
- Greeted customers with pleasant demeanor, answered questions and responded to inquiries, effectively improving business relationships.
- Used strong time management skills to coordinate deliveries in timely manner.