- Direct and coordinate workers involved in
- Adapt other designer’s ideas for the mass market.
- Visit yarn showrooms to keep up-to-date on the latest composition
- Collaborate with other designers to coordinate special products and designs..constructing samples or finished garments.
- Set up organisation
- Oversee the operations of a organisation and ensure that all aspects of the organisation operate smoothly.
- Oversee logistics, develop new business and ensure maximum required impact.
- Recruit, train and motivate staff
- Create and work within allocated budgets and resources.
- Develop and submit periodic performance and progress reports to headquarters.
- Implement organisational and brand strategies
- Strategize market penetration
- Marketing & sales supervision
- Brand promotion
- Buyer management
- Develop or update project plans.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for the project.
- Monitor and review specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Develop business planning to support growth and identify opportunity for growth
- Spearheaded the Sales & Operational team to achieve the goals set by Management.
- Grew market share by increasing the number of Retail Filling Stations from 4 to 11 in one year, with an addition of 6 new projects
- Increased the land bank from 5 to 30 by acquiring strategic locations across Zambia by negotiating with local government bodies.
- Set and achieved the target of 2.5 Million Liters per month in retail sales.
- Increased the number of contractual bulk customers and confirming a profitable sale of 2 Million Liters per month.
- Developed and maintained an excellent working relationship with Banks, Local bodies, ZEMA & ERB.
- Built brand image of the Company through CSR and marketing initiatives.