- Responsible for developing Converse brand in Egypt – Retail and Wholesale operation.
- In charge of the whole buying process for 6 Converse POS from Budgeting, selection, Pricing, (Markups; Markdowns)
- Negotiated and established business with several new wholesale accounts. “Go-sport; inter-sports; Jumia website..etc”
- Conducted Seasonal and annual sales projections / Forecasting
- Product performance analysis- slow moving-non / moving & fast moving SKU reports
- Stock control, Margin performance and Market sell through-stock level data- (as per business plan & collections)
- Developed and implemented annual media and marketing plans.
- Cargo Sales and Operations
- Briefed, managed the advertising agency on creative and copy for both ATL & BTL requirements.
- Oversaw the creation and up-keeping of store visual presentation, adhering to brand identity and maintaining retail standards.
- Conduct training sessions for sales agents/staff to improve sales and ensure the brand vision is properly communicated.
- Responsible for direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Negotiate sales and contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks or developing distribution strategies.
- Consult with product development team on product specifications such as design, color, or packaging in accordance to market demand and feedback.
- Develop product marketing campaigns and customer relationship programs to improve branding and increase sales volume
- Constantly updating and maintaining immigration laws & process for clients and vendors.
- Oversea execution and delivery of local mobility services.
- Engage in sales & business development for both Singapore and regional offices.
- Maintain and upkeep both clients and vendors relationship.
- Participate and execution of RFP & RFI for both Singapore and regional offices.
- Establish and upkeep procedures, policies and work standards.
- Supervise, train and guide employee on mobility services according to standards and procedures.
country manager, australia & new zealand
- Delivery of the Strategic operational and commercial strategy
- Oversees contracts, ensuring that the contract is managed in line with contractual responsibilities
- Ensures best practice is delivered in conjunction with the wider HH operations group
- Implements appropriate contingency planning
- Manages overall financial performance of the country alongside the client-facing, procurement and business development teams
- Reviews and assess business risks, taking necessary action to reduce such risks, while ensuring that these are communicated.
- Maintains and nurtures relationships with day-to-day clients