Country Manager Resume Examples
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities to ensure increased productivity.
- Direct human resources activities, including the approval of human resource plans or activities, the selection of directors or other high-level staff, or establishment or organization of major departments.
- Prepare technical sales force in line with client sophistication and expectations
- Streamline product range according to strategy
- Reduce client base and adjust to key accounts
- Direct or coordinate an organization’s financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency. As a new company this is a key responsibility. Target breaking even in 36 months.
- Develop or analyze information to assess the current or future financial status of Okp Botswana and make necessary recommendations to the board for adjustments.
- Recruit staff members and oversee training programs, Fintech still a specialized area so training from basics.
- Network within communities to find and attract new business, merchants, agents and personal customers.
- Set goals and deadlines for the company.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of Okapi, or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, product improvement/adjustment, or policy change to suite the Botswana market.
country manager/ online manager for spain, portugal and latam
- Formulate, direct and coordinate activities such as establishing and controlling PNL, improving companies affliations, media negotiations and policies to promote UNIBET and its services.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate new media partners online/offline. Planning marketing strategy, based on knowledge of market tendencies, customer demands and cost factors.
- Develop advertising campaigns for a wide range of clients, by conducting campaign performance analysis. Working with creative department of advertising agencies to determine the best way to present advertising information.
- Monitor campaign management, follow up on UNIBET clients and finding new markets (Mexico, Brazil and Argentina).
- Supporting the legal team to resolve problems.
- Plan or conduct market or public opinion research to test products or product success, communicating results to client or management.
- Mas de 17 visas aprobadas en un periodo de 5 meses.
- Ninguna visa denegada.
- Mas de 30 prospectos.
- Manejo administrativo de oficina.
- Conocimiento del proceso migratoria y visado para el país australiano.
- Conocimiento de escuelas y universidades en Australia.
- Lead the strategic planning and program development in Tajikistan and the region
- Managed and oversee the organization staff and programs
- Represented the organization at high level meetings and events
- Ensured safety and security for the staff
- Led on fundraising for the program and establishing donor relations
- Managed budget and office operation
- Responsible for developing Converse brand in Egypt – Retail and Wholesale operation.
- In charge of the whole buying process for 6 Converse POS from Budgeting, selection, Pricing, (Markups; Markdowns)
- Negotiated and established business with several new wholesale accounts. “Go-sport; inter-sports; Jumia website..etc”
- Conducted Seasonal and annual sales projections / Forecasting
- Product performance analysis- slow moving-non / moving & fast moving SKU reports
- Stock control, Margin performance and Market sell through-stock level data- (as per business plan & collections)
- Developed and implemented annual media and marketing plans.
- Cargo Sales and Operations
- Briefed, managed the advertising agency on creative and copy for both ATL & BTL requirements.
- Oversaw the creation and up-keeping of store visual presentation, adhering to brand identity and maintaining retail standards.
- Conduct training sessions for sales agents/staff to improve sales and ensure the brand vision is properly communicated.
- Responsible for direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Negotiate sales and contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks or developing distribution strategies.
- Consult with product development team on product specifications such as design, color, or packaging in accordance to market demand and feedback.
- Develop product marketing campaigns and customer relationship programs to improve branding and increase sales volume
- Constantly updating and maintaining immigration laws & process for clients and vendors.
- Oversea execution and delivery of local mobility services.
- Engage in sales & business development for both Singapore and regional offices.
- Maintain and upkeep both clients and vendors relationship.
- Participate and execution of RFP & RFI for both Singapore and regional offices.
- Establish and upkeep procedures, policies and work standards.
- Supervise, train and guide employee on mobility services according to standards and procedures.
country manager, australia & new zealand
- Delivery of the Strategic operational and commercial strategy
- Oversees contracts, ensuring that the contract is managed in line with contractual responsibilities
- Ensures best practice is delivered in conjunction with the wider HH operations group
- Implements appropriate contingency planning
- Manages overall financial performance of the country alongside the client-facing, procurement and business development teams
- Reviews and assess business risks, taking necessary action to reduce such risks, while ensuring that these are communicated.
- Maintains and nurtures relationships with day-to-day clients
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.