- Counseled children ages 5-10 years old
- Collaborated with other counselors to develop academic and social curriculums
- Analyzed community engagement to promote memberships
- Lead, plan, coordinate, and oversee activities and games for a group of campers.
counselor, lifeguard, swim instructor
- Maintaining continuous surveillance of patrons at the pool (averaging 100 attendants at a time with another lifeguard.
- Ensuring all guests adhere to all safety standards of the state in caring for and education swimmers to avoid accident, injury or death.
- Leading swimming classes/lessons for children for 4 hours every day.
- Provided first aid services in non-emergent circumstances.
- Work with children ages 7-9 and 12-15
- ensure children’s safety in and out of the pool
- create a fun play environment
- be polite and respectful to parents of children
counselor/speaker and communicator
- Counselled students on different topics/situation presented
- Spoke and motivated students in various aspects
- Communicated with students concerning their needs,wants,goals and ambitions
- Active listening to students including checking on their welfare and well-being.
- Psychoeducation § Counseling.
- Team building activities
- Charity Work
- Rallying people to support the needy children by distributing food, clothing, sanitation materials, and books.
- Participating in environmental clean-ups in various children’s homes.