- Marketing and sales of information technology programs
- Guidance and counselling of clients on suitable programs
- Providing client support and ensuring client satisfaction during training Issuance of training materials
- Record keeping and archiving of certificates
- Supervises staff to include: prioritizing and assigning work.
- Assists in the preparation of center budget by preparing cost estimates and recommendations of purchases; monitors and controls expenditures.
- Provides information to faculty, instructors, staff, and students about tutoring center operations.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level. As Required.
- Counselling of the students,resolving their queries.
- Counsel outpatients or other patients during office visits.
- Teach, take continuing education classes, attend conferences or seminars.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
- Supervised and lead activities and programs and arranged for supplies to run specific programs.
- Advise clients on how they could be helped by counseling.
- Refer clients to specialists or to other institutions for non-counseling treatment of problems.
- Conduct research to develop or improve diagnostic or therapeutic counseling techniques.
- Created a positive and fun environment for all campers to learn new skills and feel comfortable.
- To counsel expecting parents about stem cell awareness and convert them into the potentials
- Meet Doctors on weekly basis for the healthy relationship with the organisation
- Update records in Crm on daily basis
- Awarded as the Best presenter on Pan India level