- Create prototype or sample for desired project.
- Design or construct costumes.
- Examine costume fit on cast members and sketch or write notes for alterations.
- Design custom clothing and accessories for individuals, or theatrical, or music production.
- Design or construct costumes or send them to tailors for construction, major repairs, or alterations.
- Purchase, rent, or requisition costumes or other wardrobe necessities.
- Check the appearance of costumes on stage or under lights to determine whether desired effects are being achieved.
- Create worksheets for dressing lists, show notes, or costume checks.
- Review scripts or other production information to determine a story’s locale or period, as well as the number of characters and required costumes.
- Provide managers with budget recommendations and take responsibility for budgetary line items related to costumes, storage.
- 3D models in Maya and Zbrush for printing
- work with clients to fit their budget without compromising quality
- Use materials such as thermoplastics and EVA foam to create armor
- My work has been shared by Warner Bros. Pictures and featured in an episode of Square Enix’s Duty Commenced.
- Explored design concepts with director suitable in line with the theme and narration of film, video, cast and set.
- Researched the styles, era and trends of clothing needed for film and music videos.
- Discussed and finalized budget associated with costumes and accessories with the production head.
- Organized mood boards to fit in ideas, color schemes, silhouettes, inspirations and looks.
- Designed and sourced for fabrics, footwear, jewellery and apparels while working simultaneously with tailors and styling assistants.
- Examined costume fit and overall ensemble on cast members followed by alterations if any.
- Choosing the fabrics, trims, etc, for the fabrics.
- Adjusting the design if required, to suit the needs of the customer.
- Participating in the fitting rehearsals.
- Collaborate with production designers