- Made reasonable cost budget and control of the RFQ process in cooperation with cross function team to obtain best cost from suppliers when new projects were kicked off.
- Maintained and ensured accurate cost prediction information (E2E) on I2 CFE system for pricing team to price.
- Made regular variance report when new panel trends were released.
- Made monthly variance report between transaction cost and I2 system cost.
- Quarterly AUR and AUC calculation for various regions (EMEA, AP, US etc.).
- Team travel expense control.
- Accountant statements check using SAP system.
- Provide detailed yield/manufacturing analytics to management for decision-making purposes
- Work through the SAP implementation and using SAP as a daily tool to generate production financial reports
- Assist with weekly/monthly financial VITAL reporting and provide explainations to financial analyst
- Manage the WIP and Raw Material Inventory
- Work with department managers with their overhead accounts -Assist finanacial anayst with the balance sheet reconciliation
- Ensure controls are in place to correctly report manufacturing performance
- Populate front-end transactions template, and input transactions into BPCS
- Work with cross-functional teams to solve cost discrepancies and trace down cost issues.
- Maintain cost system and ensure accuracy of costs.
- Prepare downtime reports weekly and monthly for period end schedule
- Work with inventory analyst to ensure inventory control take in place
senior cost analyst
- As part of Data Management Group (DMG), ensured accurate maintenance of SAP master data for materials, customers and vendors to enable monthly analyses of company performance. This includes the following functions:Setup of material codes for finished goods, packaging materials, raw materials, operating supplies, etc. in all necessary SAP storage locations (SLocs) and warehouses;
- Extension of finished goods to
- Setup of all customer codes (export and local markets, and other AR accounts), ensuring, among others, that the appropriate reconciling account, account assignment and pricing groups are used;
- Setup of all types of vendor codes (including local and foreign vendors) to enable creation of purchase orders (PO) for company requirements.
- Draw charts and graphs, using computer spreadsheets, to illustrate budget reports for government contract.
- Present oral or written reports budget vs actual for IT contract, varies job locations, and multiple departments within contract.
- Interpret data on budget, yield, and other factors affecting contractual programs.
- Provide support and assistance with Bill of Material changes