- Followed the pre-assigned opening and closing procedures for each salon station.
- Consistently followed all required protocols for scheduling salon appointments.
- Assisted the stylist in mixing, applying and removing hair color.
- Greet all guests in a warm and friendly manner to create a positive first impression
- I specialize in makeup and hair
- It is my passion being able to make people feel better about themselves.
- Creative, customer service-oriented licensed cosmetologist dedicated to providing guests with highly flattering professional hairstyles and cosmetic treatments.
- Beauty expert focused on enhancing clients’ images and self-esteem. Provide cutting-edge, on-trend services in world-class spa and salon settings.
- Perform facial hair removal, haircuts and coloring, makeup applications, chemical services, nail care, shampoo and conditioning, and hairstyling, etc.
- Greet all guests in a warm and friendly manner to create a positive first impression of the salon and company.
- Thoroughly clean work stations, bathrooms, and hair sinks. Sweep and mop floors, take out trash, start laundry, and clean and sterilize equipment. (all according to state board standards).
- Staying up-to-date on latest beauty trends, and maintain a solid knowledge base by using internet and through extra classes.
- Conduct consultations regarding clients’ desired services, and styles by listening and giving advice according to their preferences.
- Select and apply cosmetic products based on individual skin and hair needs.
- Keep card files on clientele, recording notes of work done, products used, and fees charged after each visit.
- Provide hair and makeup services using the most up to date technology.
- Work one on one with clients and for events such as weddings and formals.
- Built enduring client relationships and a thriving customer base of repeat and referral business.
- Helped plan and launch special events, creative promotions and social media marketing campaigns that brought in scores of new clients while strengthening relationships with existing customer base.
- Maintained a Relationship with 30 long term clients while handling up to 6 walk-ins a day
- Providing comprehensive treatment such as repairing, styling,coloring for all types of hair
- Discussed needs with clients for body and scalp treatment
- Assisted with basic book keeping needs such as filing and maintain client records
- Basic administration duties handling all credit and cash payments, answering the phones booking my own clients
- Maintained a calm,professional and fully functional facility at all times
- Informed clients and guest of spa services,programs and activities over the phone and in person