contract manager (aps5)
- Monitor the performance and compliance of external service providers under Job Network and CDEP contracts, including contract compliance, monitoring visits and contribution to contract performance discussions.
- Provide administrative support in the ongoing management of these contracts including the input of data into departmental IT systems.
- Contribute to the culture of continues improvement by identifying best practice and participate in Quality Audits as directed.
- Liaise with Departmental representatives and outside agencies and undertake representational duties as appropriate.
senior contract manager (aps6)
- Manage the performance and compliance of external service providers including the Community Development Employment Project (CDEP).
- Improve the quality and performance of the services across Western NSW area.
- Apply Risk Management principles and strategies.
- Undertake contract and performance management discussions and reviews.
- Manage staff to undertake the daily Monitoring of performance and compliance of eleven (11) CDEP contracts, including contract compliance monitoring visits, Desk top monitoring and contribution to contract performance discussions.
- Customer Manager Nordics
- Project Responsible, Johnson & Johnson Production
- Budgeting, price calculation and business case establishment
- Optimization of portfolio and maintenance process
- Coordination of resources and planning
- Communication with customers and sub-contractors
- Evaluate employees’ job performance and conformance to regulations
- Maintain records pertaining to inventory, personnel and machine maintenance.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions and wages.