- Design and create content
- Upkeep of support materials
- Stakeholder relationships
- Passionate advocate
senior content strategist/ senior conference producer
- Identify topics for a conference through in-depth market research (desk, phone and face to face) to create and produce a commercially viable conference programme that will offer networking and knowledge transfer opportunities for paying delegates, sponsors, exhibitors, and speakers.
- Working with all internal teams – from sales, marketing and operations to ensure the success of the event, and this includes chairing and hosting high-level conferences and Strategy Meetings.
- Evaluated existing plans, processes and events planning services to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Supported senior leadership by developing status reports on activities related to planning, scheduling, cancellation, inquiries, resourcing, risk mitigation and proposal development for various events.
- Designed strategic plan for content
- Monitored content performance in terms of SEO and provided content
- Create or revise user instructions, procedures, or manuals. performance statistical reports for both real-time and historical measurements. development practices to support future projects.
- Developed team communications and information for strategy meetings in all departments.
- Performing background research of client websites and social media accounts.
- Creating and updating a shared editorial calendar for the creative team.
- Working with internal and external collaborators, and planning and overseeing and executing the strategy from start to end.
- Developing promotional strategies for clients and delivering through, offline modes, social media and email marketing.
- Cultivated content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, building brand awareness.
- Manage digital and social content channels including email or newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel.
- Establish strategies for media relations, seeking placements in print, broadcast and online channels, and create the corresponding content including press releases, articles and presentations.
content strategist/marketing manager
- Creating social media content calender
- Uploading physical goods to online platforms like Jumia, Konga.
- Writing copy for product descriptions on social media and online selling platforms
- Modified and refined offerings and operational practices to meet changing customer requirements.