- Write copy for clients’ social media across multiple platforms.
- Write and research articles for client’s blog.
- Analyze and organize information on trends in online marketing.
- Create one month’s worth of copy for 3-5 clients per month.
- Create high-quality visual content for in-house marketing and creative teams
- Leverage the latest technology and trends in visual content creation to tell stories and connect with audiences across all platforms (both online and offline)
- Craft unified, cohesive visual stories and messaging across all mediums, telling a complete and unforgettable brand story
- Conceptualize and direct creative ideas from concept to design, managing all tasks and roles in between
- Make objects or characters appear life like by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of motion.
- Research-write-proof read scripts.
- Sound recording: Voice
- Coordinated with creative team to produce creative videos
- Completed full redesigns of existing websites to improve navigation, enhance visuals and strengthen search engine rankings.
- Strengthened company brand and identity by creating a distinctive website
- Maintained corporate website and microsites using WordPress content management system and associated plugins.
- Prepared event communications for special events, took photographs during event, and promoted on web and periodical channels.
- Increased revenues and supported business goals by developing public relations strategies and campaigns.
- Oversaw professional social media messaging through contentdevelopment, follower engagement, social listening, trend analysis and by leveraging competitor research.
- Collaborated with a team to produce content for a 6-day leadership conference, including scripts, activities, and audiovisual material.
- Produced designs for print and presentation material, based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and attention to detail when managing multiple projects, budgets, and hard deadlines.
- Report news stories for publication, describing the background and details of events.