- Execution of process risk and safety projects
- Site Visit, Project document reviews (P&ID’s, SOP, Design & Control philosophy (Incl. start-up, shutdown modes.) Operations & maintenance philosophy, Safety philosophy
- Coordination with client to describe the project status and requirements;
- Manage the preparation of safety workshops (i.e., HAZOPs, HAZIDs), including timely client reporting.
- Execution of Dust Hazard Assessment, Hazardous Area Classification, Quantitative Risk Assessment Study, and Process safety management gap analysis for Oil & Gas, Chemical, Food, Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Manage multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverable.
- Safety Audits Project Reports for Oil & Gas, Chemical allied Industries.
sr. consulting engineer
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve safer design objectives.
- Conduct quantitative risk assessments and advising client for the potential risk present at their site and recommending mitigative measures to reduce that risk.
- Plan or supervise Process Safety studies (QRA, DHA , HAC, PSM, Dispersion, HAZOP), to achieve compliance with international codes for the manufacturing facilities and meet their process safety goals and advise them regarding how to build safer processes and a sound safety culture.
- Train other staff, junior engineers and schedule and supervise their work.
junior consulting engineer
- Responsible for preparation of architectural and structural plans.
- Carrying out detailed inspection of the building (internal & external) and marking the findings on the layout.
- Carrying out recommended tests & recommendations
- Preparing the BOQ for repairing work.
- Supervising the project site, co-ordinate periodic meetings of Contractor with Committee members, check quality, running bills and certify the bills in accordance with the advice.
- Prepare design documentation (LLD) as a detailed solution to the Customer Network Migration Requirement.
- Prepare and Execute Network Implementation Plan (NIP) document including the desired Physical and logical network topology and the target device configuration for the Customer Network Migration Scenario.
- Review calls with the customer to evaluate the feasibility of per site Network Migration
- Prepare and Execute Method Of Procedure (MoP) during the scheduled Migration Activity
- Troubleshooting any issue that arises during the scheduled Migration Activity and Day-1 technical support after successful Migration of customer network element