- Researched and managed databases D.
- Constituent intake
- Provided administrative support.
- Instituted issue screening by knowledge specialty, resulting in classification of 600+ correspondences and ~20 calls per day among 3 office interns and completion of assignments 1 to 2 hours more quickly
- Perform general office duties, such as taking phone calls, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms or letters, and planning events.
- Assisted at events such as press conferences, town halls, or other outreach efforts
- Assisted in constituent casework involving issues of immigration, education, DOJ, and Veteran’s Affairs
- Maintain and update documents, such as call lists and form letter charts
- Assisted with sorting and filtering incoming mail
- Worked with casework supervisors to provide assistance to constituents.
- Researched special projects and assisted staff members with community outreach projects.
- Performed general office operations such as answering phones and data entry.
- Interpreted information and composed memos for U.S-Helsinki commission, The Senate Foreign Relations Committee, The House of Foreign Affairs Committee’s briefings and hearings
- Gathered, documented and consolidated data to produce briefs on various legislation for the Congressmen and legislative staff
- Researched specific issues and compiled information to create drafted constituent correspondence for constituent inquiries
- Assisted in the collaboration among policy makers to formulate and implement child tax credit
- Developed a database for personal correspondence to and from the Congressmen
- Answered constituent phone calls- logged their inquiries and referred them to the appropriate entities to solve their bureaucratic issues.
- Produced weekly press clippings sent out to staff before the start of the work day
- Organized Representative Kennedy’s schedule while in state.
- Participated in the Library of Congress’ trial of the Veteran’s History Project (VHP) conducting, recording, and filming interviews with Veterans in the district.
- Completed Data Entry for constituents and organizations
- Drafted legislative correspondences
- Assisted at town halls and other constituent appointments