- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as programming, data structures, and software design.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Supervise students’ laboratory work.
- Maintain computer equipment used in instruction.
- Manage classrooms of up to 20 kids of ages 6 to 16
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students on topics such as programming, game development, and robotics
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions
- I teach in a fun learning way.
- I plan, evaluate course, content and course materials and methods of instruction.
- I maintain regularly scheduled office hours to advise and assist students.
- I supervise students’ laboratory work.
- I collaborate with colleagues to address teaching issues.
- I maintain computer equipment used in instruction.
- I evaluate and grade students’ class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
- Train students Basic Computer Course, Graphic Design Course and Desktop Publishing Course
- Regular participate in monthly meeting
- I use computers or other input devices to teach students and Staff teachers how to use computer software.
- I perform ongoing hardware and software maintenance operations, including installing or upgrading hardware or software.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students on topics such as Hardware, Computer structures, and software.
- I evaluate students abilities and their interests
- I Keep records of my assignments.
- I organised Summer Camp in school 2013-2016