- Preparing medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities
- Dispensing medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals
- Controlling medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions
- Completing pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ workflow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies
- As indicated above, the duration of service is nearly a year in AL-ALMAIN- TAJOURA community pharmacy where commitment and excellent pharmaceutical knowledge is required to provide patients with the utmost care. The duties entitled were as follows:
- dispensing medications to patients insured by AL-MADAR company.
- provide a months supply of medicines for patients covered by the central bank of Libya’s insurance services.
- pretty familiar with AL-SADAD – transaction payment method.
- utilize on daily basis AL-TADAWIL service and multiple bank-card payments.