communications officer / social media manager
- Facilitated growth of the company’s profile online through the development of content relevant to the goals of the organisation.
- Managed social media presence to ensure maximum influence and reach of the organisation.
- Wrote and proofread multiple articles and blog posts.
- Coordinated content and graphics team to ensure seamless production.
- Develop a sustainability toolkit which covers best corporate practices to go green and comply with ESG regulations.
- Extensive translation experience on corporate materials, including sustainability report, year book and website.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- attended UNDP Africa Communications Officer workshop in Addis Ababa in May 2018
- Formulation of a communications plan; underpinning business objectives of the network which led to:Launching of social media channels.
- Development of a contacts database to increase client relationship management.
- Authoring of bespoke templates to enforce brandpresence,
- Creation of a series of newsletters and events to promote good practice, achievement and visibility.
- Liaised with helicopter response teams for assistance with police searches, SAR activities and medevacs
- Assisted in training new emergency dispatchers as needed
- Assisted in public education programs
- Support in production and dissemination of reports on regular basis.
- Organized and develop workshops for DECA competitors
- Fundraised to subsidize costs (Doughnuts for DECA)
- Develop appropriate communications initiatives and tools to increase visibility and acceptance.
- Manage monthly and quarterly reports for Oxfam India’s digital and website growth & traffic using Google Analytics