Communications Officer Resume Examples
- Work to develop The Network for Jordanian Industrial Sustainability (RSS & USAID Joint Project).
- Follow up the development of the network platform for cooperation and knowledge sharing among industries, ministries, academic institutions, and all Jordanians.
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, business meetings, and workshops, prepare the needed promotional materials and prepare presentations.
- Initiates, coordinates and/or participates in all efforts to publicize events.
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Schedule speakers, vendors and participants.
- Assist in media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, and enriching the website through adding new studies and related articles.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database management
- Planning and execution of membership campaigns
- Extraction and analysis of database to support marketing activities
- Track and evaluate campaigns’ effectiveness
- Manage membership enquiries from emails, phone calls and via membership counter
- Manage corporate gift and collateral inventory
- Support event execution including logistics preparation and on-site registration
- Write promotional copy for international delegations, events, corporate initiatives and grant opportunities;
- Research and compose news stories, blogs and success stories;
- Analyze all communications to ensure brand accuracy;
- Prepare keynote speeches and speaking notes for various audiences;
- Manage social media strategy and engagement;
- Assist design team using Adobe Creative Suite;
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Determine special assistance needed of residents during emergency call for service.
- Responsible for crisis management during difficult and unforeseen circumstances.
- Operated audio and video equipment systems to ensure accuracy of correct public service respondent.
- Provided accurate and dependable customer service to citizens.
- University Communication platforms mainly the University newsletter as well as University publications such as the Annual Report.
- Responses to stakeholder enquiries as well as administrative support to director.
- Responsible for drafting and editing press releases and speeches.
- Internal and external events coordination
- Social media management with interns.
- Played the lead role in the re-branding process.
- Designed and oversaw production of communication and promotional materials.
- Slashed cost and time of production by negotiating the pricing with suppliers.
- Liaised with the media for publicity of our programmes.
- Develop and maintain an information sharing platform.
- Write content for the website, newsletter and other IEC materials.
- Document the organization’s projects through photography, success stories and case studies.
sr. communications officer
- Second shift Supervisor for 911 team.
- SWAT dispatcher.
- Process 911 calls for service.
- Sr. Training Officer for trainees.
- Process all incoming calls for service on both the emergency and non-emergency lines.
- Member of multi state deployment team.
- Handled all aspects of mobile command center.
- Monitoring and recording the location of on-duty police officers
- Taking both 911 and non-emergency calls for service
- Performing driver’s license and wanted persons queries
- Assigning case numbers and recording case notes
- Using computers and computer-aided dispatch
- Monitoring police radio traffic
- Operating police radios
- I researched, compiled, and prepared reports, manuals, correspondence, or other information required by management or governmental agencies regarding emergency telecommunications.
- Complied with county, state, and federal regulations by governing transmissions through radio, telephone, and teletype.
- Kept records required by government agencies regarding warrants, protective orders, sex offender registries, and missing persons.
- Monitor and analyse the media trends.
- Answering emergency and non-emergency calls for service in a calm, courteous and competent manner
- Effectively monitored two separate multiple phone line systems and prioritized calls for service. The communications center received approximately 300,000 calls for service a year.
- Efficiently dispatched and monitored multiple police, fire and EMS units for response to a variety of incidents
- Maintain a professional and compassionate demeanor at all times
- Effectively operate a wide variety of emergency communications equipment, including multiple radio frequencies, computer aided dispatch systems, call recorders, GCIC/NCIC
- Complied with state and federal laws for entering stolen vehicles, guns, articles and missing/wanted subjects into the GCIC/NCIC database
- Activated the CodeRed Emergency Notification system as needed for environmental emergencies, road closures, other disasters as needed
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.