- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns
- Manage the visibility of institution
- Manage website, social media, publication, program document
- Create ICE materials such as graphic design, layouts, and video sports
- Support improvement National Institute of Public Health’s library information center
- Design communication tools
- Define media strategy
- Edit corporate newsletter
- Write speeches.
- Master of Ceremonies
- Develop and execute social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Distribute client content through outreach to various companies, blogs and opinion leaders.
- Form promotional relationships to exchange ideas and inspire client business relationships.
- Conduct market research to analyze target and current audience.
- Developed and implemented knowledge management, communication, and advocacy strategy.
- Raised funds from UNESCO, UNHCR, and UNFPA through project proposal development.
- Led on copy-writing and production of key organizational publications including 4 annual reports, 17 newsletters and good numbers of posters, info-graphics, stickers, banners, fact sheets, success story, case study, articles, press release, brochures, etc.
- Developed organizational website, Facebook page, and blog.
- Carried out other general communications and marketing tasks that arose in the Fund-raising and Communications Team.
- Responded to media inquiries out of hours when necessary.
- Creating communication materials as reinforcement to DENR’s advocacy campaign.
- Conducts learning sessions in local communities to increase their knowledge and awareness in conserving and protecting Biodiversity.
- At Air Methods Corporation, I work as a communication specialist. My job is to take requests from hospitals and county dispatches for patient transports and then notify the closest most capable aircraft to take the flight.
- I have to document every phone call I make or receive in the computer program that we use.