- Checking that equipment have been installed accordingly and correctly.
- Prepare components or sub-system for commissioning activities.
- Ensure that electrical and mechanical installations are compliant with documented procedures.
- Setting up piping systems for flushing purposes.
- Preparing equipment for pressure testing.
- Installing of test equipment for plant tests.
- Identify hazards and perform risk assessments.
- Evaluate the solar panel, Inverter, LV switchgear, customer pumps and battery rack. Also examined the 122 utility poles for rural electrification.
- Involved in IP configuration of different automation device such as HMI, GDM and IPC as well as established communication of the system for remote access.
- Monitored installation, operations and system parameter.
- Identified specific circuit breakers and other electrical devices required for installation of monitoring system.
- Troubleshot electrical equipment problems such as fire protection device, circuit breaker and Netbiter.
- Conducted orientation sessions and organized training for customers.
- Prepared technical documentation for operation, maintenance and emergency situation for safety.
- Creating and carrying out test procedures.
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines.
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification.
- Performing safety and process training for technicians and operators.
- Presently dealing with Data Center and Command Center Projects.
- IBMS and Electrical & HVAC system integration and commissioning of relevant equipment.
- FAS, CCTV, GSS, ACS, WLD, Rodent, BMS, VESDA.
- Provide technical guidance and troubleshoot problems.
- Control parameters related to production of “Dehydrated alcohol, ENA plant operation.”
- Check the quality of “molasses and final product.”
- Managing and controlling “Yeast culture,Microbiology,fermentation and overall sections.”
- Responsible for diagnosing faults and doing repairs when necessary.