- Revenue management.
- Design customer interface, using web programming or e-commerce software.
- Provide line managers with all the necessary technical support and guidance within the division
- Set the reporting system and conduct periodic meetings necessary to liaise with work units and discuss various activities
- Prepare Tender documents and participate in Tenders sessions;
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution;
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature;
- Seek and provide information to help company determine their position in the marketplace;
- Procure raw material (PE) for factory through the commodity exchange.
senior commercial manager
- Strategize, schedule and deliver projects in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Meet and collaborate on project goals with owners, contractors, or design professionals. Discuss and resolve strategic and tactical matters such as work planning procedures, complaints, or construction challenges.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with engineers, clients, consultants, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with construction,or maintenance of structure, facilities, or systems.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building safety code, and other regulations.
- Designed I-Auditor worksheet to efficiently track and analyze construction safety and commissioning.
- Oversee local sales team leaders
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures. and their staffs.
- Commercial Managing in Wood and MDF manufacturing field.
- Experienced in importing and negotiating with providers.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods, and conduct research for voluntary alternates to keep a project under budget.
- Select, contract, and oversee specialty sub-contract teams such as controls, or balance professionals.
- direct and supervise workers. created excel spreadsheet to schedule field staff. instituted review program to make sure every employee under my supervision has an annual review.
- Performed hiring interviews for new acquisitions to the field labor force. Facilitated inquire to labor disputes/disciplinary actions, and mad course of action to resolve.