- Own Business
- Collaboration with cross functions and service departments for drafting and negotiation of important subcontracts and consortium agreements.
- Preparation of the logistic concept together with the logistic department. ● Interpretation of contract and finding of possible claim potentials / risks. ● Active influencing of wording and/or conditions of payment securities (L/C; payment guarantee). ● Review of commercial contract processes together with client for easier handling and clear understanding, time and money saving. ● Interpretation and active coordination of escalation formula and related invoicing. ● Implementation and optimization of tax concept and preparation for site accounting structure. ● Preparation of procurement related information. ● Active Cash Flow Management (dunning notices / payments to sub-contractors). ● Timely information/warning about cost overruns by regular cost controlling (and thus building-up of cost awareness within the project team).
- Maintained customer files and accounts
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports…
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received. to identify potential markets for products or services.
- Oversee sales teams leaders and their staffs.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures., or supplies.
- Offer an extensive achievement record with sound dedication to the shipping industry. Exceptional organization time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Manage Research & marketing drive for organizational growth. Successful in identifying areas of improvement and boosting efficiencies and financial excellence that lead to strong bottom-line results.
- Accomplished in Global market and strong background in Freight derivatives, Bunker rate, Baltic Index in various segments. Business focused and driven to succeed both on a personal level and for a Rolodex of industry-leading clientele.
- Personalised Havaianas for sale
- Identify and develop new markets and diversify product offering
- Pricing products where necessary to maximize profit with constant consulting with the Hotels & Destination management companies
- Analyze data trends to contribute to the planning of future investment and recovery management
- Analyze market trends such as flight capacity, competitor pricing, and margins to support the sales strategy by identifying and exploiting any opportunities
- Plan and implement buying strategies
- Managing and ensuring all commercial channels/teams are properly equipped, trained and motivated to achieve their objectives.
- Developing a sales plan that will be implemented to achieve. objectives. The sales plan should cover the cascaded targets to every sales channel with the commission scheme.
- Identify new business opportunities via expansion of the customer base, promotional activities, and product range extensions.
- Introduce and develop tailored made offers to every potential customer who is handled by the commercial team.
- Ensuring, in coordination with all the departments to provide the right solutions to the requests received from potential customers this includes checking the coverage and the cost of delivering the services.
- Reporting on a weekly/monthly basis the achievements in regards of revenue and number of lines.
- Responsible for negotiations and presentations, business correspondence with all corporate key account customers.