- Prepared course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Kept abreast of developments in the field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional organizations and conferences.
- Maintained student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Planned, evaluated, and revised curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Advised students on academic and vocational curricula and on career issues.
- Evaluated and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Encoded students’ grade on excel sheets with formula to properly grade students.
- Delivered competency-based education which aligned with the college model of curricula and style of teaching
- Designed class instruction though the development of instructional plans and activities to meet course competencies and lesson objectives
- Enabled the achievement of pre-described exit competencies for student achievement by providing instruction to foster skill and establish student performance criteria
- Promoted student success by showing flexibility in style and work schedule as well as exhibiting a passion for teaching and engaging students in the learning process
- Related professional/life/industry experience to learning by the continuation of technical skills development the introduction of industry perspective into courses and the active awareness of industry trends and opportunities
- Proficiency in clear and friendly manner to communicate the students
- Using various teaching methods appropriate for the situation and needs of the students
- Creating a competitive but friendly environment to the students
- maintaining a strict set of rules and regulations to maintain order and discipline among students.
- Maintained regular office hours to help students with questions and provide educational support.
- Tracked student assignments, attendance and test scores and entered into online database to provide real-time progress monitoring.
- Distributed course syllabus and responded to student questions and concerns regarding standards, material, grading and progression.
- Integrated technology into classroom instruction including video and online learning platforms.
- Selected appropriate support materials to meet student learning needs.
- Taught Microeconomic Theory ,Principles of Economics with Taxation and Land Reform, Business Organization and Management undergraduate classes
- Created materials and exercises to illustrate application of course concepts.
- Handled Accounting and Business Administration courses teaching Basic Accounting, Financial Management and Business Taxation
- Impartially evaluated papers, projects and homework assignments of students
- Applied innovative teaching methods to encourage student learning objectives.
- Employed variety of teaching techniques to encourage student engagement and cater to diverse learning modalities.