- Open and clean everything thoroughly.
- Come in at your appropriate time, on time, clean, hygienic.
- Distress items missing, used, or broken.
- Clean throughout the day thoroughly.
- Coordinate and be flexible with coworkers schedules.
- Have attentive, friendly, great customer service.
- Help others when needed.
- Prepares or serves hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Provides customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
- Performs cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary. customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Certified Coffee Barista/ Toronto (2010)
- Complete the daily opening and accurately handle cash registers.
- Provide training to new staff on operation of machines.
- Order items needed to replenish supplies basic food preparation and serving it right training.
- Opening and closure of shop.
- Greeting and taking customers orders.
- Preparing and making customer coffee and food.
- Refiling and ordering stores stock.
- General cleaning of store.
- Operation of coffee maching including cleaning, setting up and turning off.
- Following all procedures and work place and saftry at all times.
- Listened carefully to customer requests and created personalized, delicious beverages, which improved sales.
- Created ove 200 drinks in average shifts with consistently positive customer satisfaction scores.
- Worked with every type of customers to understand requirements .
- Making sure to follow the correct food preperation for meals.