- Manage player fitness and skill development
- Find creative ways to build team cohesiveness and improve morale
- Provide support to players to assist in the management of wellbeing matters
- Contribute to the organisation of fundraising events.
- Engaged with potential players and negotiate contract conditions
- Teaching beginning level gymnastic skills and techniques
- Collaborate with director on training lessons; motivate them to learn and improve their skills
- Maintain fun environment for students while keeping class structured
- Communicate with parents regarding child’s progress; end of season evaluations
- Clean and sanitize gym equipment and floors
- Keep abreast of changing rules, techniques, technologies, and philosophies relevant to their sport.
- Instruct children(age 2-8) on the fundamentals of soccer
- Encourage children to try hard and have fun
- Interact with children in a friendly way
- Ninja Zone Coach
- Preschool gymnastics Coach
- Girls recreational gymnastics Coach
- Trusted with the supervision and coaching of 2-10 children between the ages of 3 and 13
- Design interesting activities, drills, and obstacle courses
- Teach proper saftey, form, and techniques
- 2011 – 2014 – Employed as a coach for 3 years.
- Worked with children.
- Conflict resolution between children and with parents.
- Player/Parent Feedback