- Attend scheduled practice or training sessions.
- Participate in athletic events or competitive sports, according to established rules and regulations.
- Exercise or practice under the direction of athletic trainers or professional coaches to develop skills, improve physical condition, or prepare for competitions.
- Maintain equipment used in a particular sport.
- Lead teams by serving as captain.
- Assess performance following athletic competition, identifying strengths and weaknesses and making adjustments to improve future performance.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare athletes for games, competitive events, or tours.
- Plan, organize, and conduct practices
- Maintain a safe learning
- Maintain equipment used
- Evaluate athletes’ skills and review performance records to determine their fitness and potential in a particular area of athletics.
- Plan, organize, and conduct practice sessions
- Instruct individuals or groups in sports rules, game strategies, and performance principles, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results
- Monitor athletes’ use of equipment to ensure safe and proper use
- Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of athletes
- Contact the parents of players to provide information and answer questions
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of opposing teams to develop game strategies
- Advise athletes on the proper use of equipment
- Coordinate travel arrangements and travel with team to away contests.
- Coached 8-12 girls in grades 3-5 through physical activity to help build strong and healthy habits to advocate for a healthier relationship with girls and their bodies.
- Taught life skills and lessons, such as, creating a positive space for self expression for the young women to be able to utilize and grow within their personal lives.
- Participated at two 5k events alongside the team to provide support to the girls in the program.
- Teach teens and children how to swim competitively
- Coach competitive swim
- Analyze and correct the techniques of pupils
- Place or hoist children into and out of pools.