- Mobility Needs.
- Hygiene and Grooming.
- Comfort and Anxiety Relief.
- Management and Efficiency.
- Maintain patients personal Hagen, detailed reports and records.
- Notified patients change to the nurse and take vital signs.
- provid bed mobilitys and showers.
- helpin with meal etc.
- Provides hands on personal care services as assigned by the RN.
- Perform simple procedures as an extension of Nursing services.
- Performs nursing tasks delegated by RN in accordance with agency policy and the rules of the Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Provides assistance patient’s in ambulation or exercises,
- Provides assistance in administering medications that are ordinarily self-administered.
- Prepare and submit documentation of observations, findings, and services provided to patients in accordance with the patient care plan and agency policy.
- Reports to the RN changes in the patient’s condition or environment in accordance with the plan of care, skilled nurse instructions, and agency guidelines.
- Reinforce patient teaching as directed by the skilled nurse or therapist.
- Perform simple procedures as an extension of therapy as assigned by the therapist.
- Attend and participate in patient case conferences and other agency meetings.
- Attend in-service training programs totaling 12 contact hours a year. Submits contact hours received from other locations to DON for approval and credit toward hours required.
- Recorded temperature, pulse, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Answered call lights, and intercom system to determine patients’ needs.
- Transported patients, using wheelchair, and wheeled cart and assisted patients to walk.
- Served and collected food trays and fed patients requiring help.
- Changed bed linens, ran errands, directed visitors, and answered telephone.
- Bathed, dressed, and undressed patients.
- Assisted with patient care as needed