- Interviewing, hiring, managing a staff of over 12 to effectively run one of the largest anytime fitness gyms.
- Viewing NPS results, contacting customers to discuss feedback both positive and negative to create a better customer experience. coming up with strategies to break down perceptions and lead my team to become a leading anytime fitness.
- Promoting positive experience for a variety of personalities by negotiating and influencing both members, customers and staff to compromise and work together.
- As a leader, dealing with all complaints and challenging conversations. Occasionally dealing with aggressive members face to face and via phone, banning members and interacting with police in times of physical violence and threatening behaviour. This involved deescalating situations to protect all members, customers, staff and the community.
- Oversaw Daily Operations of this Private Gated Community Including Food & Beverage, Golf Operations, Golf Course Maintenance, Wellness, Tennis, Poolside, Valet, Kitchen Operations, Marina, The Market and Housekeeping
- Created and Opened “The Pub” inside the Clubhouse as an additional dining venue.
- Transformed The Market theme to enhance revenue and service.
- Responsible for Monthly Board and Committee Meetings & Budgets.
- Supervise and facilitate to smooth run of operation.
- Regulate the bar and liquor section by contacting suppliers.
- Planned to promote the company and it’s event with marketing department.
- Staffs management and keeping their records.
- Ensure gym facility is maintained clean, safe and orderly.
- Recruit and Build a Team for both sales & Personal training
- Maintain High Membership Levels
- Prepare weekly schedules and work assignments for Fitness Trainers & Membership consultants.
- Work with other staffs to achieve monthly target.
- Ensure that all staffs follow center’s procedures and policies.
- Enhance revenue by providing additional discounts and services to existing and new customers
- Making sure the day to day smooth functioning of the club is achieved.
- Making sure that all departments of the club work no problems.
- Gaining experience in the field of operation management and event management
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement