- Knowledge of differential illness diagnoses and treatment in the holistic assessment of patients
- Designing, implementing, and evaluating individual and/or population-based programs of care to ensure quality and cost-effective outcomes
- Serving as leaders, consultants, mentors, and change agents to advance the practice of nursing among other nurses and across organizations
- Applying advanced nursing practice through specific evidence-based interventions and practice guidelines to direct the care of nursing personnel and other providers of healthcare to improve health outcomes
- Leading multidisciplinary groups in an effort to facilitate collaboration with other disciplines and improve outcomes across the continuum of care
- Providing leadership to ensure the successful delivery of nursing care
- Pursuing scientific knowledge and skills to expand the practice of nursing and maintain expert clinical competencies
- Provision of surgical training and support to vitreo-retinal surgeons in operating room for implants system
- Provision of device customization and fitting system to implanted patients
- Instruct and advise patients regarding the device
- Select and educate therapists for rehabilitation activities in coordination with hospitals
- Follow rehabilitation services (low-vision and orientation & mobility) of implanted patients
- Undertaking clinical trial research tasks adhering to the protocole
- Execute the company’s marketing strategies and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Assess the marketing potential of new and existing clinics & hospitals, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Writing accurate and informative monthly/quarterly/yearly sales reports.
- Prepare and deliver effective monthly/quarterly/yearly sales presentations.
- Responsible for auditing and quality control for Hierarchical Condition Category codes.
- Quality responsible for specialties like, Radiology, E&M for outpatient office visit & Preventive care.
- Trained in working backend denials.
- Conducting training classes for ICD-10.
- Providing ABA therapy to multiple children, overseeing and planning social skills group