- Hired to restructure Psychiatric Unit
- Promoted to manage Skilled Unit specializing in MS,ALS, and a behavioral health unit
- Collaboration in start up of a Pulmonary Unit-regulations, guidelines and training in coordination with a Pulmonologist and Respiratory Therapist
- Ordering clinical supplies.
clinical manager/it manager
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical and nursing personnel.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical and nursing staff.
- Establish work schedules and assignments for clinical staff, according to workload, space and equipment availability.
- Maintain awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, government regulations and financing options.
- Monitor the daily clinical flow and use of diagnostic services, exam rooms, facilities, and staff to ensure effective use of resources and assess the need for additional staff, equipment, and services.
- Meet with, listen to and assess patient’s concerns, requests and complaints in regards to clinical operations and provide answers and solutions for amenable resolutions
- Readiness and availability 24/7/365 to accept and reply to all calls, emails and texts received to answer Doctor, Administrator and management work-related inquiries.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of patient care managers, RN case managers, hospice aides, chaplains, social workers, bereavement coordinator, volunteer coordinator, and medical records personnel.
- Conduct IDG meetings alongside staff and medical directors to promote a holistic approach to hospice care to better serve patient’s and families.
- Prepare and conduct staff meetings for the purpose of education, team-building, and business development
- Collaborate with business development staff to promote growth, build relationships, and further public awareness of hospice care.
- Implement company policies and procedures for the office and monitor adherence.
- Audit documentation, orders, and POCs to ensure compliance with regulations and to look for areas for improvement.
- Address and resolve customer complaints, including but not limited to patients, families, and facility staff
- Supervision of charge nurses and STNA’s of a 132 bed facility
- Assist nurses with admissions, discharges, documentation, educations, and patient management
- Implement Restorative program for the facility
- Improvement of Quality measures to 5 Star QM and 3 Star facility in 3 quarters
- Initialization of Point Click Care integration and setup
- Coordination of care for residents with outside agencies, ie; Optum, Caresource, Buckeye, APS ,Frontline, Hospice and homecare services
- Admission review and hospital liaison when needed
- Maintain and evaluate proper medical supplies levels and order for clinic accordingly.
- Investigate and thoroughly search for most cost effective prices for clinic purchases.
- Fill in and cover for all Nursing, MA, Radiologic Technologist and Ortho/Cast tech job duties on a daily basis.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems within the office, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Create, configure, monitor, and maintain all new/established employee profiles and email applications within the network.
- Create and provide maintenance for employee profiles for company specific programs – Chartlogic, Advanced MD, Availity, Navinet, Merge OrthoPACS, Wave ViewPoint Phone program, Dragon Speech Recognition, etc.
- Manage and create patient accounts within Connect Patient online portal as needed.