Clinical Instructor Resume Examples
- Instructed nursing school students in the clinical setting of the emergency room
- Provided hands-on training for students in critical care nursing procedures
- Observed and evaluated students return demonstrations of nursing skills
- Evaluated students overall progress throughout clinical rotation
clinical instructor / nurse educator
- Supervises assigned students in the clinical area and of the school
- Coordinate with the Dean and level chairman
- Records students’ performance and formulates activities for students
- Lectured on: Healthcare Ethics, Anatomy and Physiology, Pediatric Nursing, and Nursing Pharmacology
- Provide guidance and supervision to students during hospital duties.
- Check and grade students’ paper works with much attention to details.
- Facilitate students to use critical-thinking skills when carrying out doctors’ orders and when planning patient care.
- Teach and model empathy, compassion and love to students especially when attending to patients’ needs.
- Proficient in teaching various type of courses for different department student such as extension, regular, summer and distance programs learner;
- Facilitate good learning environment by preparing course outlines and Modules for the students and plan for students’ activities conducted in creating student-centered learning and teaching environment;
- Travel to different woreda where satellite campus of the college exists and give recommended courses and tutorial classes for the distance learners;
- Supervise the nurse students at a different health center and hospital and Evaluate term, presentations & graduation papers of students related to his/her qualification;
- Organize/facilitate learning centers on HIV/AIDS club and Deliver high-quality presentations;
- Developed classroom programs, conducted workshops, instructed students according to lesson plans;
- Manage nurse students in the college during my delegate as a Student Dean;
- Instructs and supervises Nursing Aid trainees.
- Makes rotational schedules and activities.
- Coordinates with the affiliated institutions for the on-the-job training of the trainees.
- Evaluates the competency of the trainees.
- Assists in community services such as Medical Missions and Operation Tuli.
- To provide appropriate clinical experience for student nurses assigned to the wards according to their level of training.
- To guide and supervise student’s assessment planning, implementation and evaluation care of patient.
- To conduct incidental teaching and demonstration of nursing procedure.
- Closely work with the management and all staffs to find solutions to all problems, concerns, and challenges that arise in the Health College;
- An active member of clinical training team with both on-site clinical mentoring and classroom nursing training;
- Provide overall technical leadership and coordination for the implementation of the project prioritizing focus on MNCH, EPI and Disease Outbreak management;
- Provide technical support for health center staffs and community health workers on Disease surveillance and further follow up;
- Plan, coordinate and supervise outbreak responses and vaccination campaigns (Polio, measles) and undertake a post-campaign assessment;
- Providing theoretical and practical lectures and demonstrations regarding subjects such as Complete Denture and Removable Partial Denture.
- Evaluate the student’s performance in their clinical requirements in Prosthodontics.
- Strengthening control of vaccine-preventable diseases through public health surveillance and immunization activities;
- Provide Vaccine cold chain training for health professionals and organize outreach program for EPI services;
- Promote uptake of integrated Community Case Management for diarrhea, pneumonia and malaria;
- Provide monthly and quarterly feedbacks on IDSR and EPI to districts and health facilities;
- Work closely with the M & E team in the design and implementation of the M & E system for the project;
- Participated in integrated active case surveillance (AFP, Measles, etc) together with NGOs;
clinical instructor, private tutor
- As a nurse educator, I teach basic nursing skills to nurses and caregivers.
- Train health workers using approved training modules and guidelines on selected high impact Integrated Maternal New-born Child Health continuum of care interventions
- Engaged in outbreak investigations and Emergency preparedness plan at the national and regional level;
- Supervise Measle and Acute Diarrhea outbreak occurred in 2007 at Dimtu Hambella, Karcha districts of Oromia regional state;
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.