- Worked with the other IS staff to manage programs that provide effective technical support to the hospital staff in response to active projects for clinical systems development and operations.
- Responsible for the daily activities and maintenance of all clinical modules within Meditech.
- System Development of systems related training, education programs, and ongoing orientation systems.
- To interact with nursing, ancillary, and physicians to assure full utilization of all clinical modules & Assisted in developing new and/or improved methods of communication between clinical and support modules.
sr. clinical analyst / system orders design analyst (surgical services)
- Serve as key member of the system-wide order set team to assist in standardizing electronic order sets for the surgical service lines in the Epic Electronic Health Record. Support workflow processes across the continuum of care.
- Perform clinical and comparative analysis for order set requirements.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis and literature support that supplies the evidence for system order sets.
- Participates in efforts to integrate and use order sets and clinical decision support tools across Fairview sites.