cleaner / office manager
- cleaning of homes, offices, and motels
- employee supervising and management
- ordering cleaning supplies
- equipment upkeep
- client estimates
cleaner, driver, receptionist
- Keeping areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, and telephones.
- Deal with complaints and ensure guests are always happy.
- Clean the guests rooms, including renovating the building.
- Drive workers to & from the farms.
- Observe precautions required to for protection of property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shamp
- Move and arrange furniture.
- Cleaning of cabins, bathrooms and toilets, making beds etc
- Cleaning of Function rooms
- Office Clean
- Cleaning of bar area
- Wiping of all glass areas
- Maintaining cubicles to a high standard
- Vacuuming two levels
- Mopping floors
cleaner, general laborer
- Cleans and restores interiors of homes damaged by mold, fire, smoke, or water, using commercial cleaning equipment: Receives work orders and schedules from supervisor.
- Sort threw contents, track on a tablet, damaged by mold, fire, smoke, or water to see what can be restored or needs to be total losed for insurance.
- Cleans and restores contents from homes damaged by mold, fire, smoke, or water using restoration chemicals.
- Paints and stains trim, base, and doors.
- Places fans and dehumidifiers in strategic room locations to remove moisture from carpet, upholstery, and air.