Classroom Teacher Resume Examples
- Provide a safe learning environment for students of all abilities and backgrounds.
- Teach the West Virginia Content Standards and Objectives while adapting my teaching methods and strategies to meet the needs of all students in my classroom.
- Teaching technology and other 21st century learning skills to students
- Teach and model responsibility and positive behavior skills
- Maintain accurate and complete student records of their progress
- Communicate with parents about students and school events
- Maintain professional teaching certificate
- Taught Asian history for 8th graders
- Organized student activities that developed students’ love for history and culture
- Hosted different programs in school
- Establish and enforce rules for behaviour and procedures for maintaining order among students.
classroom teacher (1st, 3rd grades)
- Differentiated lessons for gifted, learning disabled, and ELLs.
- Established clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to students.
- Wrote units of curriculum and created district curriculum maps.
- Carried out the PBS and collaborated with school teams to organize,promote, and perform monthly school-wide PBS initiatives.
- Analyzed MAP data in order to guide instruction and determine student goals.
- Effectively and consistently communicated with parents and staff through a variety of channels.
- Attended professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Designated as English and Literature Teacher and Subject Area Coordinator in the Secondary Department (2012-2015)
- Designated and tasked as the Chairman of the School Bids and Awards Committee taking in charge of procurement, bidding, and purchasing tasks (2014-2018)
- Designated as the School testing Coordinator in the Elementary Department (2015- 2018)
- Conducted seminars, trainings, and workshops on classroom management, learning and development, personality development facilitating learning, values integration across curriculum, legal issues and concerns in parenting, gender and development, and child protection policy
- Acted as team leader in facilitating motivational learning
- Teacher of English, Physical Education and RAVE
- Prepare, administer, and assess units of work to evaluate students’ progress.
- Prepare materials, ICT access and classroom for class activities.
- Instruct through discussions, and demonstrations.
- Assist and provide for students with diverse needs such as support or extension.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revise the middle and secondary school programs.
- Planning, gathering materials, and teaching lessons in a variety of subjects
- Collaborating with other teachers and administration
- Conferencing with students and parents
- Use of technologyPresentation of lessons (Promethean Board, document camera, approved websites)
- Various google documents to share with others teachers and the administration
- Goggle classroom for students
- Various spreadsheets to record and track student data
classroom teacher (1st, 3rd, & 4th)
- Member of the PVE Leadership and Data Team
- Developed and initiated book room for reading instruction
- Lead professional development in ELA and writing instructional strategies
- Developed and revised district curriculum maps for 3rd grade
- Facilitated weekly PLC meetings as a Lead Teacher
- Developed common assessments across all content areas
- Analyzed data on a daily and weekly basis to reflect and differentiate instruction
- Teach Math, English Language Arts, and Social Studies to classroom of 30 special needs children.
- Prepare assignments for teacher assistants or volunteers.
- Create lesson plans for Math, ELA, Social Studies.
- Create Curriculum Maps for Math, ELA, Social Studies.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, or teacher training workshops to maintain or improve professional competence.
- Confer with other staff members to plan or schedule lessons promoting learning, following approved curricula.
- Advise 30 students and develop or implement strategies to meet the needs of students with a variety of disabilities.
- Teach the West Virginia College- and Career-Readiness Standards while adapting my teaching methods and strategies to meet the needs of all students in my classroom.
- Meet with parents or guardians to discuss their children’s progress, advise them on using community resources, or teach skills for dealing with students’ impairments.
- Confer with parents, administrators, testing specialists, social workers, or other professionals to develop individual education plans (IEPs).
- Present information in audio-visual or interactive formats, using computers, televisions, audio-visual aids, or other equipment, materials, or technologies.
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to studen
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments in order to evaluate students’ progress.
- Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, and administrators in order to resolve students’ behavioral and academic problems.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Prepare objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of states and schools.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.