- Provide a safe learning environment for students of all abilities and backgrounds.
- Teach the West Virginia Content Standards and Objectives while adapting my teaching methods and strategies to meet the needs of all students in my classroom.
- Teaching technology and other 21st century learning skills to students
- Teach and model responsibility and positive behavior skills
- Maintain accurate and complete student records of their progress
- Communicate with parents about students and school events
- Maintain professional teaching certificate
- Taught Asian history for 8th graders
- Organized student activities that developed students’ love for history and culture
- Hosted different programs in school
- Establish and enforce rules for behaviour and procedures for maintaining order among students.
classroom teacher (1st, 3rd grades)
- Differentiated lessons for gifted, learning disabled, and ELLs.
- Established clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to students.
- Wrote units of curriculum and created district curriculum maps.
- Carried out the PBS and collaborated with school teams to organize,promote, and perform monthly school-wide PBS initiatives.
- Analyzed MAP data in order to guide instruction and determine student goals.
- Effectively and consistently communicated with parents and staff through a variety of channels.
- Attended professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Designated as English and Literature Teacher and Subject Area Coordinator in the Secondary Department (2012-2015)
- Designated and tasked as the Chairman of the School Bids and Awards Committee taking in charge of procurement, bidding, and purchasing tasks (2014-2018)
- Designated as the School testing Coordinator in the Elementary Department (2015- 2018)
- Conducted seminars, trainings, and workshops on classroom management, learning and development, personality development facilitating learning, values integration across curriculum, legal issues and concerns in parenting, gender and development, and child protection policy
- Acted as team leader in facilitating motivational learning
- Teacher of English, Physical Education and RAVE
- Prepare, administer, and assess units of work to evaluate students’ progress.
- Prepare materials, ICT access and classroom for class activities.
- Instruct through discussions, and demonstrations.
- Assist and provide for students with diverse needs such as support or extension.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revise the middle and secondary school programs.