- Create value to the business through technology solutions.
- Align the technologic initiatives with the business goals and strategy.
- Define and implement the technology solutions based on strategy vision
- Manage all the technology investment for the company
- Lead and mentor the technology team
- Member of the Innovation steering committee
- Member of the Business accelerator program
- Transforming Corporate Vision into business results
- Driving Strategic alignment and business transformation
- Spear heading the next generation lighting solutions business
- Change management – product, marketing strategy and customer engagement
- Creating eco-system and technology partnerships with the industry partners and leaders
- Lead technical consultant and solutions architect for client deployments, focusing on security and high-availability of critical business functions.
- Provide virtual CTO services for clients, including building IT roadmaps around business goals and budgets.Communicate high-level strategy with business executives and stakeholders.
- Manage a team of engineers in multiple roles and skill level.
- Oversee delivery of Managed Service offerings, including Server & Desktop Management, Network Device Management & Monitoring, Security and Awareness Training, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Backup & Disaster Recovery, Email Security and Endpoint Protection.
- Develop IT Policies, Procedures and Standards for clients.
- Work with technology vendors to maintain partnerships and enhance solution offerings.
- Accelerate de implementation of technology solutions
- Develop the Technology team from scratch
- Align the technology efforts to the business strategy
- Evolve the team from a operative to a tactical point o view
- Accountable for IT development and support involving multiple teams and areas of responsibility, leading cross-functional business process transformation committees.
- IT organization’s culture turnaround evidenced on climate surveys (1st /2012 and 3rd/ 2015).
- Strategy implementation for legacy systems transition (to MS Dynamics AX ERP, CRM, CMMS, B2B/B2C Web/Mobile portals and PBI Analytics), being deployed in a segmented fashion (by business units), thus avoiding critical business impacts for a fleet of 30.000 units.
- Enabled customers to increased fleet availability by 8% and reduces costs associated with driving by 4%. It’s a new revenue source for the company and enables profitability increase on vehicle resale (3-5%).
- Delivered predictive analytics for fleet operations, making the budget process more effective and enabled a 15% of fleet maintenance cost reduction.
- Full telecommunications review resulting in overall 35% savings in annual costs, enabling a lower budget even with a 32% annual company growth and revision of Data Center – moving to a third-party reduced cost by 8% and focus on business.