- Hours spent weekly leading and teaching kids
- Lots of quick thinking and problem solving skills used
- Often need a joyful and patient spirit
- Prepare crafts and activities.
- provide care for children
- assist parents and their children in their needs
- provide children with age-appropriate instructions and assignments
- maintain a safe workplace
- Watch over kids ages three through five.
- Provide them with a snack.
- Play with them outside, in the gym or in the classroom.
- Read books to them.
- Color with them.
- Clean the tables and the room.