- Childwatch at the YMCA consists of maintaining children and babies from 6 weeks to 8 years old while also accompanying the kids on a more personal level.
- I received Employee of the Month for March 2018.
- Kept all areas neat, clean and properly sanitized.
- Managed the safety and security of all children under care.
- Established a safe play environment for the children.
- Communicated with children in developmentally appropriate way.
- Communicated openly with children’s parents about daily activities and behaviors.
- Observe and monitor children’s play activities. Sanitize toys and play equipment. Maintain a safe play environment.
- Prepare food and serve meals to children. Sterilize bottles and prepare formulas.
- Organize and conduct age-appropriate recreational activities, such as games, arts & crafts, sports, walks, and play dates.
- Care for children in institutional setting, such as group homes, nursery schools, private businesses, or schools for the handicapped.Communicate with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Provide care for four children including an autistic child.
- Organize and conduct age-appropriate recreational activities, such as games, arts and crafts, sports, walks, and playdates
- Perform housekeeping and cleaning duties related to children’s care..
- Took care of 6 kids at a time while parents would go on vacations
- Regulating children’s rest periods and nap schedules.
- Preparing and serving nutritionally balanced meals and snacks for children.
- Meeting regularly with parents to discuss children’s activities and development.
- Organizing and conducting age-appropriate recreational activities, such as games, arts and crafts, sports, walks, and play dates.
- Supervising and assisting with homework.
- Performing housekeeping and cleaning duties related to children’s care.
- Removing hazards and developing appropriate boundaries and rules to create a safe environment for children.
- Provided supervision and homecare activities for children
- Assisted children with homework and school projects
- Observed and engaged children in social, recreational and educational activities
- Prepared and served nutritious snacks and meals
- Accompanied children on walks and outdoor trips
- Maintained a clean and sanitized play area at all times