- Enforced proper hygiene and safety.
- Discussed progress and limitations with the employer when necessary.
- Prepared and provided healthy meals, snacks, and beverages to children.
- Assisted children with school homework, assigned reading, and other activities.
- Consistently ensured children were fed, bathed, and put to bed before parents returned home.
- Organized and cleaned the property as needed.
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of children as their parents are working.
- Prepare meals for children everyday.
- Maintain their hygiene, monitoring them for health, behavioral and emotional concerns.
- Preparing them with age appropriate curriculum.
- Ensuring children are in a safe, engaging and clean environment.
- Providing care for children, such as setting schedules and routines, grooming, feeding, changing diapers and cleaning rooms and toys.
- Being able to understand each child individually.
- Assisted in providing care, guidance for infants, toddlers and or preschool aged children to encourage and facilitate positive social and cognitive learning.
- Supervised indoor and outdoor activities of children to ensure their safety.
- Assisted children to understand and follow teacher instructions.
- Encourage children in performing tasks for themselves.
- Maintain a safe play environment help dress children and change diapers.
- Observe and monitor children’s play activities as well as organize and participate in recreational activities.
- Communicate with children’s parents.
- Assist in preparing food and serving meal to children.
- Transport children to school, sporting events and social outings.
- Prepared food and served meals.
- Light housekeeping.
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children