chemistry lab assistant (intern)
- Perform drinking water and wastewater samples quality analysis.
- Conduct quality control tests for water testing methods.
- Analyze compounds in water using spectrophotometry techniques.
- Prepare test solutions and reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct tests.
- Develop Standard Testing Procedure for effluent water analysis.
chemistry lab assistant
- Perform clerical duties in support of the department.
- May assist students in a lab/classroom setting.
- Making sure sufficient Chemicals are available
- Mixing solutions
- Setting up labs for the classes
- Washing/ Drying glassware