Chemist Resume Examples
- Analyze organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques.
- Develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical methods.
- Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose malfunctions.
- Confer with scientists or engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
- Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
- Study effects of various methods of processing, preserving, or packaging on composition or properties of foods.
- Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, or chemical catalysts for quantitative or qualitative analysis.
- Microbial analysis of drug and water analysis.
- BET analysis WFI & Purified water by gel clot method.
- media preparation and autoclave operation.
- culture suspension and subculturing.
- Calibration of balance and Ph Meter.
- Prepare samples or photomicrographs for testing and analysis.
- Collect samples of water to conduct tests on pollutant levels or identify sources of pollution.
- Make recommendations to control or eliminate unsafe conditions at workplaces or public facilities.
- Determine amounts and kinds of chemicals to use in destroying harmful organisms or removing impurities from purification systems.
- Process and Development.
- Working Troubleshooting.
- API Products Supervision.
- Basic Knowledge about Reactor.
chemist (beauty supplement)
- Innovating new product concept and formulation
- Testing product samples and trial experiments
- Research on raw materials to maintain or change to improve the current formulation
- Troubleshooting & research on improving formulation (Strong understanding of Lab equipment. Eg: PH meter, Visco Meter.)
- Ensure formulation is stable & safe according to NPRA requirements
- Strong understanding of how to develop Base formulation & function of Raw Materials
- Managing product development timeline, cost, and quality.
- Formulate color dyeing recipe’s for blend fabrics such as CVC and TC as per required dyeing process that is reactive and disperse dyeing.
- Perform color recipe confirmations before bulk production start.
- Compiling, updating and documenting of Product Information Files
- Tracking changes to the ingredients list and regulatory requirements
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any Non-conformity related to raw or ripened fruits, or in process and final products.
- Testing of raw fruits, ripened fruit, in process and final products results are recorded and communication of results to production manager.
- Day to Day routine house calibration of regular usage equipments to be done.
- Analyse chemical parameters of water in different areas like over heat tank, processing area, boiler water, softener water output and input and washing tub water chlorine level.
- Analyses Ripening condition of the raw fruits .
- Responsible for effective implementation of the cleaning schedule.
- Responsible for analysing chemical and physical parameters as per customer requirement and making the required corrections.
- Analysis of pharmaceuticals(raw material,finished products,stability study products) to ensure all products are in accordance with national guidelines.
- Handled analytical instruments(high performance liquid chromatography,gas chromatography, and other equipment.
- Handled quality assurance protocols(capa,oos,nc reports)
- Perform laboratory studies on the characteristics of disperse and nylon dye stuffs with process chemicals and catalyst used.
- Analys Raw material, Intermediate and API using with HPLC, GC and GCHS
- Develop the in-house Analytical Test Method for raw material, Intermediate and API
- Perform Development on HPLC, GC and GCHS
- Partially validate the analytical test method
- Maintain detailed and complete records of work plans and work status.
- Maintain Instruments and Instruments spare.
- Perform the periodic Instrument Qualification Like HPLC, Weight Balance, pH meter and generate its performing reports.
- Arrange require raw martial for analysis, stationary and any general requirement need.
- Maintain analysis work document as per GLP.
- If any abnormality of quality Observe, record, and report to superior and take action according it.
- Inventory and order stationary, lab glassware, or chemicals or equipment.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.