- Analyze organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques.
- Develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical methods.
- Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose malfunctions.
- Confer with scientists or engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
- Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
- Study effects of various methods of processing, preserving, or packaging on composition or properties of foods.
- Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, or chemical catalysts for quantitative or qualitative analysis.
- Microbial analysis of drug and water analysis.
- BET analysis WFI & Purified water by gel clot method.
- media preparation and autoclave operation.
- culture suspension and subculturing.
- Calibration of balance and Ph Meter.
- Prepare samples or photomicrographs for testing and analysis.
- Collect samples of water to conduct tests on pollutant levels or identify sources of pollution.
- Make recommendations to control or eliminate unsafe conditions at workplaces or public facilities.
- Determine amounts and kinds of chemicals to use in destroying harmful organisms or removing impurities from purification systems.
- Process and Development.
- Working Troubleshooting.
- API Products Supervision.
- Basic Knowledge about Reactor.
chemist (beauty supplement)
- Innovating new product concept and formulation
- Testing product samples and trial experiments
- Research on raw materials to maintain or change to improve the current formulation
- Troubleshooting & research on improving formulation (Strong understanding of Lab equipment. Eg: PH meter, Visco Meter.)
- Ensure formulation is stable & safe according to NPRA requirements
- Strong understanding of how to develop Base formulation & function of Raw Materials
- Managing product development timeline, cost, and quality.