Chemical Engineer Resume Examples
- Worked as a chemical Engineer in PepsiCo for an year in Mumbai.
- Managed Vendors, their work and payment.
- Coordinate with other professionals
- Established compatibility with third party.
chemical engineer, technical office engineer
- Implementation and follow up of ISO procedures
- Study, define quantities, request quotations and prepare for the Tech. Manager the comparison sheets for materials to be incorporated in the Project, as per Specifications
- prepare paper and worksheet of any tenders & contracts for the company
- Organize and monitor all technical activities for various projects and ensure compliance to all objectives and prepare appropriate budgets and coordinate with various staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor all equipment and tools and complete all projects within required time frame and ensure optimal quality standards for same and monitor efficient working of multiple projects.
- Supervise el trabajo de los empleados de oficina, los servicios administrativos y de servicio al cliente para garantizar el cumplimiento de los estándares de calidad, los plazos y los procedimientos adecuados, corrigiendo errores o problemas. Inventario y pedido de materiales, suministros y servicios. Mantenga y mejore los sistemas de archivo, inventario, correo y base de datos, ya sea manualmente o usando una computadora. Llame a teléfonos, llame directamente y tome mensajes. Máquinas de oficina, fotocopiadoras y escáneres, máquinas de fax, sistemas de correo de voz y computadoras personales.
- Reúna, cuente y desembolse dinero, realice la contabilidad básica y complete las transacciones bancarias.
- Comuníquese con clientes, empleados y otras personas para
- Completar y enviar facturas, contratos, políticas, facturas o cheques por correo postal. Responda preguntas, disemine o muestre información, reciba pedidos de atención y atención quejas.
- Troubleshoot problems of continuous Polyurethane foam plant production.
- Perform tests and monitor performance of processes throughout stages of production to determine degree of control over variables such as temperature, quality and density.
- Conduct research to develop new and improved Polyurethane foam manufacturing processes.
- Perform laboratory studies of steps in manufacture of new product and test proposed process in small scale operation.
- Currently working in a continuous production activity of Pthalic Anhyadride. This process included different types of unit operations and unit processes like Distillation,Oxidation etc.
- Handled the DCS (YOKOGAVA).
- Having good exposure of handling the equipment’s like Distillation columns,Reactors,Scrubber,Steam turbine,Different types of pumps,Heat exchanger,Condensers etc.
- Chemicals handling like Ortho xylene,Pthalic Anhyadride,HCL,NaOH,NaNO2,Kno3,Na2CO3 etc.
- Documentations related to the Reports, Equipment efficiency data etc.
- Inspect, test, or measure raw materials or products (leather and carpet) for conformance to ISO standards and specifications.
- Write test reports describing results with recommendations or needed actions.
- Analyze test data, approve or reject raw materials which not meeting ISO standards and specifications.
- Order needed test equipment.
- Calibrate measuring instruments or test equipment.
- Filling, verifying and issuing to senior management the following reports: daily department production and quality reports weekly comprehended technical quality reports with KPIs.
- Starting up, shutting down and operating the whole anodes manufacturing plant from the control room (level2) to produce 600 t of high density anodes daily.
- In-field product quality control (physical defects criteria) prior to reaching the customers.
- Monitoring and communicating to the manager the trends in critical defect.
- Particle size distribution analysis in plant laboratory.
- Sampling of raw materials and analysing the results interpreting and addressing abnormality.
- Daily updating the key performance indicators charts at the lean meetings for the management.
chemical engineer (intern)
- Handled the Quality Control department in the finishing unit.
- Quality analysis were performed in three fabric quality checkpoints (Greige, Bleach & Finish).
- Monthly production rate were prepared using minitab.
- Co-ordinated with other trainees to finish the assigned tasks.
- Produce pre-treatment process analysis reports, tabulating data using excel.
- Evaluated manufactured fabrics according to customer’s specifications and quality standards.
- Interacted with the plant manager to know more about Effluent treatment plant (ETP) and clear water recovery processes using manuals and several site visits.
- Taking care of Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP).
- Maintaining all operational parameters of plant.
- Performing water analysis including (COD, MLSS, BOD, MLVSS, TSS, Oil & Grease).
- Achieving NEQ’s/LEVIS Standard limits.
- Preparing & Maintaining all documentation related to Compliance .
- Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes
- Develop safety procedures for those working with potentially dangerous chemicals
- Develop processes to separate components of liquids and gases or to generate electrical currents using controlled chemical processes
- Design and plan the layout of equipment
- Do tests and monitor performance of processes throughout production
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.